Monday, April 8, 2013

Hooray!

If you're reading this then my long night was worth it! This is my first official blog on my new domain! Yay!!  I always get awkward when I'm supposed to tell people about myself, so I'm just going to skip that part. I'm sure you'll learn more about me with each and every post.
A previous customer emailed me yesterday and asked if I would do Gender Reveal Cake Pops, I was so excited she came to me. She had ordered some Easter Pops for her kids and told me she contemplated hiding them and keeping them for herself. It's always nice to hear how much my customers enjoy their goodies. She's delivering me a sealed (hopefully) envelope tomorrow with the gender of her baby. I knew I couldn't keep her waiting so I made blue and pink cake pops ahead of time. All I have to do is give her the bag containing the pops with the correct gender. This was so much fun to do - I had to snap photos along the way. 


After eating a couple (hey, I had to!) I decided I should probably give the others away or I'll eat them all myself. So if you haven't yet go to my Facebook page (here) and like the giveaway status. We find out tomorrow if it's a boy or girl! (and who gets the free cake pops)




2 comments: