Saturday, April 13, 2013

I dream of Cherries.

When I first started making cake pops I couldn't believe the prices of sprinkles. Someone asked me where I bought my decorating supplies. Here it is, (this) is the website I use to buy most of my decorations. I also get my Merchens candy melts there. I get Wilton candy melts when they go on sale at Michaels. I also buy 1lb bags of white sanding sugar and make my own sprinkles. Here is what I do :

Buy a few bags of these, add a few drops of food coloring, mix, sprinkles!


My Little guy will be 5 months old tomorrow, I CANNOT believe it! Where has the time gone? He now gets up on his knees for a few seconds before he face plants. (lol) I swear he's going to start crawling in a few weeks. Maybe I should start baby proofing while I can..

Maddy stole a biscuit. Haha I had to share. One time she ate our Lasagna right off the counter, we call her our Italian Bulldog ;)
My Rose bushes are blooming! Gorgeous, huh?

 So these are the Mini Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes. They are my new favorite. I LOVE cherries, and well, I love chocolate. :) I have a feeling after this picture makes it's way around base I'll have a few orders. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment