Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's a GIRL!



I so knew it would be a girl! When I was dipping the pops ALL the blue ones came out perfect and a few pink ones cracked. Figures. Luckily I only had to fix one. I was a nervous wreck all day wondering if I put the correct pops in the bag, even though I dotted the bottom of the pink pops. I probably went back to the bag to check 5 or 6 times. My husband wasn't helping either with his "are you sure they're the right ones?" comment every few hours. 
Today I also got another homemade apron in the mail from my talented Grandmother-in-law. I have a little collection going. I still manage to get covered in flour every time, don't ask me how... I wont be covered in flour tonight, I have the entire evening off to relax. Tomorrow though, I've got some exciting little fondant lady bugs to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment