Friday, April 12, 2013

Lady Bugs are taking over my Kitchen!

 I am SO excited how this Lady bug order turned out. I had so much fun playing around with them. My customer was nice enough to let me play around with some and do what I want. I am just in love with the little guys on the white pops. It took me about 5 hours to decorate. I don't think people understand how much work goes into Cake Pops. All together including baking these babies I probably spend a good 7 or 8 hours. I'm only charging $1.00 per pop. I guess I just LOVE doing this. I'm not really looking to make a bunch of money, its just fun to do. I also made about 45 Cookie Dough Pops this morning, and dipped some Cherries for Mini Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes I'm doing tomorrow afternoon. This is going to be a short update as I've still got the Kitchen to clean up and a quick shower so I can hopefully run to a "girls night" for a bit. We've been living here going on two years, and I still BARELY have a handful of friends..time to get out and make some friends..oh and they promised me wine ;)



Aren't these so adorable? hehe

4 comments:

  1. I love these!!! good job...your such an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love them too! haha, it runs in the family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deanna I know you love it but you still need to be paid for your time. It is home made things not factory! Do not cheat yourself. You seriously need to adjust your prices do to time and detail. People can not expect to pay the same for simple ones. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I will start charging more for the ones that take longer. I am just afraid to over charge :s

      Delete